Thursday, October 29, 2009

Priorities

Things I like right now: The swine flu vaccine, Jemaine Clement in a movie, leaving the house before dawn to get to the gym, catching The Great Pumpkin two nights in a row, finally hearing from a long-lost friend, painfully spicy pumpkin seeds, my huge new couch, pictures of my niece in her Homecoming Queen sash before she's even old enough to worry about finding a date.

Things I don't: Any talk of the World Series, trying to pick out nylons to wear with a blue dress and silver shoes, rain, wrong washing machine parts, rain, my brother's faulty memory, rain.

1 comment:

  1. Although I share your passion for the things you like, I am sad to see that you are not interested in the World Series. You know, I'm gonna be family soon so my thought is that you should support the Phils for my sake. But it's great to see you writing!

    Keep it up!

    Marc

    P.S. I hate the rain and trying to pick out nylons to wear with a blue dress and silver shoes too.

    ReplyDelete